/!\ Guardian has discontinued production of DecoCristal®.
For further information please contact your local Guardian sales representative.
DecoCristal is created when Guardian’s high quality float glass is painted on one side with a coloured organic paint. It then dries to a beautiful lacquer finish, resulting in a brightly opaque, aesthetically stunning glass that is available in a variety of standard colours. The product can be used in the widest range of indoor projects and it is particularly great for kitchen or bathroom glass applications. Unlike other painting processes, DecoCristal is applied on large sheets of glass and cut to size for cost effective fabrication. This makes the options of back painted glass more accessible and affordable than the other alternatives available.
- Painted glass which offers shiny and opaque appearance
- Ideal when color is desired to enhance aesthetics and increase design flexibility
- A beautiful appearance with one big surface without joint
- Easy to install
- Standard colours range
- Custom colors are available upon request (a minimum order quantity of 250sqm is required)
- UltraWhite DecoCristal colour results from the combination of DecoCristal with UltraClear Low-iron glass: The increase in light transmission produces the most brilliant and true color.
- With DecoCristal & DiamondGuard, the lacquered colour glass is combined with a durable coating that makes the end more resistant to scratches than ordinary glass
- Walls and wall coverings
- Elevators and Escalators
- Retail displays and fixtures
- Furniture and case goods
- Surfaces and top tables
- Wardrobe doors, sliding doors
- Standard thicknesses: 4 and 6mm (3, 8 and 10mm upon request)
- Standard sizes: 2550 x 3210mm (other dimensions upon request)
Send an to speak with a Guardian InGlass representative